Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HELLOOOO!!!
it rained like a muther-fucker at my work the other day, the draines were clearly not pulling their weight at this point, a lot of the stores along the strip actually had some flooding. Our store is a little higher than others so we were ok. Pretty exciting stuff huh? Every time a car drove past waves of water would spill over the step towards a number of startled yet excited shopkeepers sweeping it back visciously to the depths of whence it came. see below...

This is a shot of my freshly smashed mirror, on my recently acquired automobile... Also recently steered this vessel over a screw which penetrated the inner tube, requiring my wicked tyre removing skills to come into force. Working on a car on the side of a busy road made me feel more like a man... is this sad? So Quinne (the car) has had a pretty eventful time under my care, hopefully this is where the excitement ends for now and the years of happy companionship begin


I have a significant collection of interesting and funny photos that I have accumulated during the long boring hours at work... I felt that others might enjoy their hilarity... CAN YOU DEAL WITH THE HILARITY???? expect to see one with each post from here on. the poor kitten underneath reminds me of my housemates awesome companion Chester, one of the coolest cats i've ever had the pleasure of meeting.


Another video of me doing some technique work at the gym. This is a snatch to overhead squats for reps, the weight is light (40kg) but keeping balance is quite difficult while using correct technique. We have been working on these for a couple of months, and they are starting to feel pretty good...

2 comments:

  1. quinne - great name for a car (and no foolin')
    also chester would never let a dog sit on him...actually, maybe he would...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinne hey? How do you pronounce it?... Kwinny? Kwin? How did you get that from QSC? What about the other letters? Are they the alter egos of the car??

    ReplyDelete