Thursday, January 14, 2010

FIRST BLOG!!!

Hi,
So this is my first ever blog...(unless you count my training log on veganfitness.net) Shout out to my good friend Jade, who encouraged me to get this bloggy blog happenin'. Check out her awesome blog at: http://subarashiblog.blogspot.com/

Not sure what I am supposed to do with this, but I guess some kind of introduction is in order. My name is Hayden, I was born in Holland, (although am in no way Dutch) and moved to Australia when I was a couple of weeks old. Skip forward a couple of years and I am now slightly taller and almost a quater of a century older ...sigh... I am vegan, so I do my darndest to avoid everything that comes from, uses, or involves animals for our own purposes. I've been vegan now for around 3 or 4 years, and am going on strong! One of my major interests is strength training, I am currently learning Olympic (style) Weightlifting, being trained by Paul from Apollo Personal Fitness in Footscray at the awesome and historic Docklands Cotton mills (I will get some photos to supply proof of the awesomeness) I also am into Powerlifting and Strongman but my main interest surrounds Olympic weightlifting. One day I hope to chuck on the leotard and compete, but I think I have a little while to go before I will comfortable to hit the platform.

Enough for now, stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment